Bring From the Top to Your Event
"Young musicians who will knock your socks off!" NBC's Today Show
A live From the Top concert event offers an inspiring dose of kids, music, and great storytelling. You'll meet incredible young people who play classical music at the same level as professionals - and often with even more passion and energy - and hear about their diverse lives outside of music!
From the Top Offers Several Exciting Events for Corporations and Conferences/Conventions. Our recent corporate event partners include US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Glenmede, and the National Educators Association Annual Convention.
For more information, please contact David Balsom at email@example.com or 617.437.0707 x107.
- Taping of From the Top's NPR Program for Your Private Audience: A 90 minute event which includes on-air recognition for conference and its sponsors, reaching more than 250 radio stations and nearly 750,000 listeners, each broadcast is aired twice and made available for online streaming & podcast
- Signature Event Produced by From the Top's Emmy Award Winning Team: An intimate event featuring performances and conversations with From the Top's top-notch young musicians.
- Community Outreach Opportunities: From the Top is committed to taking young musicians into schools and community centers whenever we are on the road. Your company may want to host these activities in your community.
- Broadcast taping event fee starts at $25,000, plus lodging and all house production costs (estimated between $5,000 - $10,000); fee includes one community outreach event and From the Top talent, travel and radio production, personnel and associated costs. Conference organizer keeps box office sales (if applicable).
- Fee for non-broadcast signature event and community outreach events varies according to situation.