Bring From the Top to Your Event
"Young musicians who will knock your socks off!" NBC's Today Show
A From the Top live performance offers an inspiring dose of kids, music, and great storytelling. You'll meet incredible young people who play classical music at the same level as professionals − and often with even more passion and energy − and hear about their diverse lives outside of music!
From the Top Offers Several Exciting Events and/or Performance Moments for Corporations and Conferences/Conventions. Our recent corporate event partners include Google Zeitgeist, U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Glenmede, Greylock Partners, Sterling Partners, Kellogg Innovation Network, Cue Ball, and the National Educators Association Annual Convention.
"Bravo! From the Top’s mission, and especially Ade Williams, the young performer representing them, added the perfect combination of entertainment and inspiration to KIN Global 2013. She opened our event with a flourish and added her unique perspective as a member of the upcoming generation." Robert C. Wolcott, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Kellogg Innovation Network, Northwestern University
For more information, please contact David Balsom at email@example.com or 617.437.0707 x107.
- Taping of From the Top's NPR Program for Your Private Audience: A 90 minute event which includes on-air recognition for conference and its sponsors, reaching more than 250 radio stations and nearly 750,000 listeners, each broadcast is aired twice and made available for online streaming and podcast.
- Signature Event Produced by From the Top's Emmy Award Winning Team: An intimate event featuring performances and conversations with From the Top's top-notch young musicians.
- "From the Top Moment": A 10-20 minute moment (or more) of pure inspiration and entertainment with an amazing young From the Top performer(s) during your conference or company meeting. From the Top has offered such services to Google Zeitgeist, Greylock Partners, Sterling Partners, Cue Ball, and Kellogg Innovation Network.
- Community Outreach Opportunities: From the Top is committed to taking young musicians into schools and community centers whenever we are on the road. Your company may want to host these activities in your community.
- Broadcast taping event fee starts at $25,000, plus lodging and all house production costs (estimated between $5,000-$10,000); fee includes one community outreach event and From the Top talent, travel and radio production, personnel and associated costs. Conference organizer keeps box office sales (if applicable).
- Fee for non-broadcast signature event, "From the Top Moment," and community outreach events varies according to situation.