NPR’s From the Top: Key West, FL / Show 381
Tickets are available for purchase through the Tennessee Williams Theatre.
Performers & Repertoire
- Havanaise, Op. 83, by Camille Saint-Saëns with Peter Dugan, piano
- Transcendental Étude in F minor, "Appassionata" S. 139 No. 10 by Franz Liszt
- VI. Lento maestoso – Vivace from Piano Trio No. 4 in E minor, Op. 90, B. 166, "Dumky" by Antonín Dvořák with Elena Urioste, violin and Peter Dugan, piano
- Tzigane by Maurice Ravel
- Libertango by Astor Piazzolla with Peter Dugan, piano
- Monday, February 17, 2020
Release date is when this show is released to NPR stations, here on our website, and to our podcast. Shows are released on a weekly basis; please check your local NPR station listing for the actual airtime in your market. If you'd like, you can visit NPR's "Find Stations" page to look for your station.
Support Provided By
The Helmerich Trust
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
Miami Music Project Clarinet Quartet’s performance of Piazzolla’s Libertango is part of From the Top’s New Music Series with support from the Amphion Foundation and Aaron Copland Fund for Music